Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rodney Atkins Concert

Last Thursday, I went to the Rodney Atkins and Phil Vassar concert. It was an interesting experience. I do not listen to much Country music at all, so it was cool to listen to something that I don't normally listen to. I went to the concert with Lindsey. We had to sit super high up in the nosebleed section because we had bought our tickets kind of late. It was still fun though. I actually knew a few Phil Vassar songs, so that was cool. I thought that he did really good. Next, was Rodney Atkins. He was pretty good, but a little too country for me. He did really well with the crowd though, getting them excited and stuff. That is what I love about concerts. I don't know how to explain it but I love seeing the performer interact with the fans and stuff. ha I kind of sound like a weirdo though.
Anyways, the concert was actually a benefit concert for the Mustard Seed Ranch. All of the people working working the concert were actually Tech athletes which I thought was kind of cool. Oh and at the beginning of the concert, they gave away two seats to be able to come move up front. The two seats were 9 and 10 and I was 11 and Lindsey was 12! I was kind of mad, but I didn't care too much.
The night was overall pretty fun. Our school should have concerts like that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment