Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Break

My fall break was actually pretty fun. I was excited to go home for once and sleep in my own comfy bed and see all of my friends from home. I left to go home on Friday. I went into my work (TJ Maxx) first to pick up my paychecks that had been waiting for me...they added up to $70 :( I'm not used to getting such crappy paychecks, but whatever. I visited my boyfriend and also saw my friends Tori and Kait before they went to the Kings of Leon concert (that i reeeeaaaaalllllyyy wanted to go to, but I couldn't ever find good tickets). After they left, I hung out with my friend Wesley. I always have fun with him. We rented a stupid scary movie called 13 Hours in a Factory, like old times and went to Walmart and got tons of candy to eat during it. We're kind of like little kids when we get together. After I hung out with Wesley, Anthony got off of work, and he came over. We watched a movie at my house because it was too late to go and see one. We watched Observe and Report. On Saturday, I had to work from 1 to 10:37. It was pretty lame, like always. After work, Kait and I went over to Steak n Shake to meet Anthony and Wesley. It was fun. After that, Anthony came over to my house for a while, and we just watched TV. The next day, I had to work open to close (11-8:30). It was dumb. I went home and hung out with my family. On Monday, I went to lunch with my mom. When my little sister, Channing, got out of school, I took her to Target for a little while. After that, I hung out with Anthony again, and we went to go see Zombieland and eat at Steak n Shake..again. Zombieland was pretty much what I expected it to be. Yesterday, I hung out with my friend Alison and we went to Target. It was pretty fun. After that, Tori and Kait came over to eat dinner with me, and we went to Providence and went to Target...again. I came back this morning.
I did a lot of stuff more than once this weekend, but it was still fun. I think the most simple things in life make me happy.


Tori and I at Steak n' Shake.

Kait and Wes


No comments:

Post a Comment