Sunday, September 6, 2009

Personality Quizzes.. (HW)


And your result is ...

ESFP (Extraversion, Sensing, Feeling, Perception)

You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting. You are an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen. You bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, and make work fun. You are flexible and spontaneous, and adapt readily to new people and environments. You learn best by trying a new skill with other people.

Famous people with your same ESFP personality include: Saint Mark the Apostle, Dale Evans, Bob Hope, Goldie Hawn, Arsenio Hall, Mary Lou Retton and Kathy Lee Gifford.


--According to the Myers Briggs Personality Test, I'm an ESFP. I can say that mostly agree with this. I really don't think that I am outgoing. I wish I could say that I am, but I am not. I am pretty quiet and I like to keep to myself usually. I do love life. I always try to live my life to the fullest and have as much fun as possible doing it, so I would probably say that I live for the moment. I really love being around people and experiencing new things. I read that ESFPs tend to hold back judgment and delay important decisions which is something that I definitely do. I also read that when making decisions, ESFPs often lean more towards social implications than to logic. This is somewhat true for me. I do not always think very logically. Overall, I thought that the quiz was pretty interesting, and after reading more about this personality, I agree with it.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment