Thursday, September 10, 2009

15 Min Writing 3 - HW

#3
Coldplay is probably my favorite band. They are so good. I got a chance to go see them this past June. It was June 6th. My boyfriend loves them too, and he and his friends were going and they had an extra ticket that i could use. I was so excited about going. The whole thing ended up getting messed up because my mom decided to throw my graduation party that night. I was so mad. It was nice of her to do it, but it felt like she was just using the excuse as another get together for her and her friends. I asked if i could pick the music and stuff for it, and she wouldn't let me because it was her friends that were going to be there and they would not like my music. wtf.. this thing was freakin being thrown for me. It made me kind of mad. The night ened up being okay. OUr friends, the DeVitos, came in town from Atlanta which was really cool because I hadn't seen them in about a year and a half and they used to live in Mount Juliet up the street from me, until they had to move to Atlanta for their dad's job. Overall, though, i was pretty mad about missing the Coldplay concert. They really are amazing, and I listen to them every day. A few of my favorite songs by them are "Yellow," "Strawberry Swing," "the Scientist," and "Shiver." They really are an epic band. HOpefully, I will get to see them soon. I have heard that they are coming back to the United States next year, so I am going to see them no matter what. I think that that would probably be one of the best concerts ever. Another band that i want to see live is Blink-182. They are just over all really good. I've loved them since i was in middle school. I am anxious to hear their latest album, since they have gotten back together. They are going to Atlanta on the 16th of September. My friends and I came really close to buying tickets, but enede up just never getting around to it because we hardly have nough money. I am for sure going to see the Kings of Leon in Nashville in October. I am super excited about that. They are another one of my favorites. They also went to my high school, so i think that that is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment