Thursday, September 10, 2009

15 Min Writing 2 - HW

#2

The first time I ever wen to a rock show, it was to see my favorite band: A Day to Remember. It was so amazing. It was on October 8, 2008. Its kind of sad that I hadn’t really been to one until then, but I couldn’t seem to get any of my friends to go to one with me. My two best friends, Kaitlyn and tori, and I bought our tickets ahead of time online in case they sold out. We were so excited to see them live and in person. October 8th is my little sister, kendall’s birthday. I felt kind of bad for it, but I didn’t really care because she’s never really nice to me. Anyways, it was on a Thursday night. Right after school, we went home and changed and I picked tori and Kaitlyn up. We went to Little Caesar’s on the way and got a pizza to eat in my red trail blazer. We were so excited. We ended up somehow getting parking for free which wat pretty cool. The show was at Rocketown. The bands playing included: Crime in Stereo, International Superheroes of Hardcore, Four Year Strong, A Day to Remember, and New Found Glory. It was so amazing. We got there pretty early and had to wait outside forever to finally get in. When we did get in, we went downstairs and into the huge room that they’d be playing in. It took a whild for it to start, so we bought some a day to remember shirts. They were pretty cool and to this day, mine is one of my favorite shirts. When the show finally started, ISOH and Crime in Stereo played and were okay. Four Year Strong is another one of my favorite bands, so they were really good. The floor felt like a sauna because of all of the hot sweaty teenagers dancing and jumping around. It was kind of gross, but we didn’t care at all. Next was ADTR. They were SO amazing. I love them so much. They played all of my favorite songs and pumped everyone up. I got hit in the face a few times and had a few bruises but I didn’t care at all. It was so amazing. New Found Glory was also pretty good too, but, of course, A Day To remember was my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment