Thursday, September 10, 2009

15 Min Writing - HW

#1

One time this summer, i was at work wiht my boyfriend. We were going to see the new Harry Potter movie later that night. His brother also works with us and he invited us to go to this party thing going on at this guy Drennon's apartment. We decided to go to that instead and let our parents keep thninking that we were going to the movie. We had it all planned out: after work, i would drive my car across the parking lot and keep it at the movies - just in case. My boyfriend was then going to pick me up from there. We would go to Drennon's house with his brother, Adam and Ree, some girl from work also. Adam was going to be our designated driver. At about 1:15 or so, we would head back to the movies and Adam would take me to my car, and I would be home at about 1:30 which was when i was supposed to be. Well, things don't always work out as planned.. We went over to Drennon's place and there was Crown. We took a few shots of it and my boyfriend Anthony doesn't really drink much, so he didn't really know how much he could handle. He took about 11 shots of it. I took about 4 or 5 and stopped, so that i could sober up to drive home at 1. We were just having fun and hanging out. Ree did not really have much experience with drinking, so she ended up getting sick in the bathroom. Time came for us to get ready and go. Anthony could hardly walk, so Adam and Drennon had to walk him to his car and they told me to take car of Ree until they came back. About 15 minutes or so passed, and i finally heard some noises in the living room. I told REe i'd be right back and walked out of the bathroom. I couldn't believe what i saw. Anthony was back on the couch and everyone was standing up around him looking at him, including this tall man in a striped shirt with a cop halster or whatever it's called around his waist. I immediately realized that he was a cop. He turned around to see me and said, "How old are you?" I said that i was 17. Then he asked if i had been drinking and how much. I freaked out and just said i had about a half a beer. I wasn't sure if the punishment would be the same or not. Adam motioned for me to go back into the bathroom, so i did. I explained to Ree what was going on and I told her to sober up. Adam came back there and told us to go to the bedroom and act like we were asleep the whole time. I took Ree back there and Put her face down, so she wouldn't choke and die or something on her throw up. I started to lay down, but then realized that that was totally pointless because the cop had already seen me. I walked back out into the living room and sat by Anthony. I was really worried for him because he was probably the drunkest he'd ever been and had no idea what was going on. The cop said that he would just leave us here and make sure we didn't leave, but he'd have to ask his staiton about it. Another man came and they asked Anthony a few questions: "COunt backwards from ten:" "I don't know what that is.." Anthony said. I had to help him start of, and he tried again. "10...9...8...4..639..1" The cops then asked, "Who is the president of the United States?" He answered, "George W. Bush." It was SOO frustrating. I didn't k


**I did all of these in exactly 15 minutes, so that's why there is bad grammar and spelling. I also didn't finish these stories all the way..

No comments:

Post a Comment