Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Assignment English

My history with writing began I guess when I first learned to write... From kindergarten to about second grade or so, I used to write stories about these kids named John and Jessie. (For some reason, that was what I wanted to name my kids when I grew up) Throughout school, I have had to write papers for classes and stuff. I am terrible at writing papers or anything that requires writing. It is hard for me to put stuff into words sometimes. I used to write songs back in high school when I played guitar. Music has always been important to me, so it has inspired me to write. However, writing music seems to be the only thing I am good at that has to do with writing. I am terrible at writing things that are required. Hopefully, this class will be helpful for me and having the ability to write better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment