Monday, September 21, 2009

Culture Crawl. HW

On Saturday morning, I went to the Culture Crawl. I wasn't sure what to expect from it, and to be honest, I was not really looking forward to it because I was really tired from going to a fraternity party the night before. When I got there, there was some pretty good food. I had a cinnamon roll that was pretty tasty. The first place we went was inside the building and we listened to the mini orchestra play. I actually thought that it was pretty great. I don't really listen to classical music, but it was a nice change. The guys song that he created was pretty cool also, even though I didn't totally understand what the recording was saying in the background. It was pretty creative. The next thing that we went to was the Backdoor Playhouse. It was pretty cool to learn about all of the plays and stuff that they do there. Maybe one day I'll even go to one. The one that i think is called "Nera Has No Gender" sounds pretty cool. I might go see that. I had to leave after that though because I had to go back to Mt. Juliet to work for the rest of the day from 1 to close. I wish that I could have stayed longer though. It seemed like it would have been cool. The time that I was there was a good experience though, and I really enjoyed listening to the strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment